Wednesday 8 November 2017

Car Wash

The Fire Department will wash cars on Saturday 11th November from 10am to 2pm at the New World Supermarket car park.

The fire fighters will foam your car and wash it down with the fire hose.

They are raising money to make a care center for Taranaki families who have children with autism.

The fire fighters want donations for washing cars.  
You can also donate through a give a little page.

If you need a car wash go to the New World Supermarket car park on Saturday and help raise money for a good cause.

I am going to ask my mum if we can get our car washed!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get your car washed Kaleb - what a great blog post.
    Mrs Parkes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a great idea, Kaleb. It made me want to wash my car too.

    ReplyDelete