Wednesday 27 September 2017

Gymsports

September 22, 2017

The best thing to do is on Wednesday when I went to gymsports.  I was told to wear a blue uniform. I am very happy to be at gym sports. The best thing to do is the floor routine.

I like to be a gym sports but it is fun to do gymsports and I am so happy to play it.
It makes me fit and healthy and it's a great way to get my body to work.
I swing on the bars and I do the floor routine and the roly poly on the mat.

Mum watched me and took photos and videos of me and she clapped.
I got a medal I was the winner of gymsports and I had to stand on a winner stand.
I had a great time at gymsports and I would like to do gymsports again.

2 comments:

  1. I was so proud of you at gymsports. You tried your best and deserved to win your medal. Yes it is very good for your body, I hope you choose to go again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete