Tuesday 26 September 2017

The circus

18 September 2017

On Thursday I went to the circus with my mum and dad and my brother Jacob. We lined up and got the tickets for the circus from the ticket booth. Inside the tent there were glow toys for sale.

At the circus I was hungry for popcorn and candy floss. Jacob and me got popcorn and candy floss. We watched the people perform tricks. They did all kinds of hard tricks which were exciting. I clapped and cheered. It was dark in the tent but I liked the colourful lights.

I saw a tall stick man with a whip and he did a whip bang. It cracked in my ear. Girls were spinning on roller skates. Men were jumping through hoops.

At the end of the show there was dancing music. We bought KFC on the way home. I really enjoyed the circus and I would like to go again one day.

1 comment:

  1. Great story. The circus was a lot of fun wasn't it. Maybe they will come back one day.

    ReplyDelete